Clip 'n Climb Booking Information
- We strongly recommend booking on line as it is the fastest and most efficient way of making a booking.
- Pre-booking of your Clip 'n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple children, some of which are not their own, that adult is responsible for that group.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip 'n Climb Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- The session time you book is the start time of the 30 minute safety brief and harness fitting. We recommend you arrive 15 minutes prior to your booked session time to get booked in at reception. After the safety briefing you will have 1 hour in the climbing arena. If you should arrive late you may be asked to wait until after the session has started to have your harness fitted and safety briefing before entering the climbing arena.
- For large party reservations or exclusive bookings please email or call us ... click here for contact details.
- NO coats, bags or loose belongings are allowed in the climbing arena, a limited amount of storage boxes are provided for these items
- NO children under the age of 4 years of age are allowed in the Climbing Arena
- NO food or drinks are allowed in the climbing arena; climbers are required to leave the arena for refreshments.
Cancelling your Clip 'n Climb session
For standard climbing bookings you can cancel or amend your booking up to 48hrs in advance of your booking date.
For Exclusive Climbing Sessions and Corporate Events you can cancel or amend your booking up to 7 days in advance of your booking date.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less notice is given.
Refunds will only be given if the cancellation is received 7 days in advance or more.